1. About us
- Welcome to our website theknightsbridgeestate.co.uk (the “Website”). Use of this Website is subject to the terms and conditions set out below and by using the Website you show your agreement to such terms.
- This Website is operated by Chelsfield KE LLP on behalf of ourselves, our group companies, Carraig Investments and its affiliated companies (collectively, “Chelsfield”, “we”, “our” or “us”).
- Chelsfield KE LLP, a company registered in England and Wales with company registration number OC356889 and having its registered office at 50 Hans Crescent, London, SW1X 0NA. Registered VAT number is 107444825.
- Carraig Investments Sarl, a company organised and existing under the laws of Luxembourg with Trade and Companies Register number B107747 and having its registered office at 20 Rue de la Poste, L-2346 Luxembourg.
- You can contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If we have to contact you, we’ll give you a call or email you using the details you give us in any form or e-mail you send us.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes on the Website. It is your responsibility to review the Website terms and conditions regularly to ensure you are aware of the latest terms and conditions. Your use of the Website after a change has been posted will be deemed to signify your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
3. Website User Conduct
- You must not misuse our Website or introduce any viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You also shouldn’t attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately.
- The Website may contain links to other sites. Although utmost care is exercised in providing links to sites that share our high standards, we shall not be responsible for the content, security, availability and privacy practices used by such linked sites. The linked pages are provided for the convenience of our Website users only and do not constitute an approval of their services or practices. In order to be safe, we recommend that you read any terms and conditions for these websites and resources. Links from other websites to our Website do not require prior permission from us but deep linking into any other page of our Website should not be effected without prior permission from us.
- You may link to our Website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. When you’re linking to our Website or social media, you may not do so in a way that suggests we’re approving or endorsing you.
- You must not establish a link to our Website in any website that is not owned by you.
- Our Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Website other than the home page.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
5. Limitation of Liability
- We hope you have a good experience when using our Website. We will not be responsible to you in any way for:
- any losses that you suffer from your use or inability to use the Website;
- any losses that you suffer if you use the Website for non-personal use;
- any loss of revenue, profit, business or sales that you suffer;
- any loss of reputation or goodwill; or
- any losses which are not foreseeable or are not obvious when you use the Website.
7. Copyright / Trade Mark Notices
- The Website operator, affiliates and business partners each reserve copyright in all content that they provide to the Website, including but not limited to design, text, software, drawings, graphics and other files.
- No part of this Website may be republished, reproduced, downloaded, displayed, distributed, posted transmitted or sold in any form or by any means in whole or in part without prior written permission of the copyright owner. Users of this Website may not reproduce and reuse for any commercial purpose whatsoever any aspect of the website content. The rights owners, therefore, retain copyright in all page headers, button icons, collection material, custom graphics and all other types of graphics used on this Website and these may not be copied or imitated without the rights owners’ permission.
- You must not use any part of the content on our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this Website belong to the operators of this Website and others who have contributed to the design of the Website. The owners of the marks on this Website retain exclusive rights in and to the marks. Nothing grants users the right to use, reproduce or display any of the marks without prior authorisation from us.
- While we have taken care in the preparation of the contents of this Website, this Website and the information contained in it are provided on an “as is” basis without any representation or endorsement being made and without any warranty of any kind, whether express or implied including but not limited to, any implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, all such terms and warranties are hereby excluded. In no event will we be liable (whether in contract or tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty) or otherwise) for any losses sustained and arising out of or in connection with use of this Website including, without limitation, loss of profits, loss of data or loss of goodwill (directly or indirectly) nor any indirect, economic, consequential or special loss does not represent that the information contained in this Website is accurate, comprehensive, verified or complete, and shall accept no liability for the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this Website or for any reliance placed by any person on the information.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on the Website, we can’t guarantee that the content on the Website is accurate, complete or up to date. If you have a question about any information on the Website, let us know by emailing us at email@example.com.
- We do not guarantee that the Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted or be bug or virus free. You should therefore make sure you have sufficient anti-virus software.
- We may suspend, take down or stop the availability of all or any part of the Website for business or operation reasons. We’ll try to give you reasonable notice if this happens but this might not always be possible.
- We are not responsible if you are unable to access or use the website.
9. Jurisdiction and Law
- It is intended that the information contained in this Website shall be used by British residents. The information and other materials contained in this Website may not satisfy the laws of any other country and those who choose to access this Website from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Disputes arising in relation to the same shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.